Image Upload Description
A forceful and attractive solution for your sites to upload thousands of images.
This upload ActiveX with a user-friendly and easy-to-use uploading interface. even for untrained users ,they can use it easy.
You overcome the limitations of traditional form-based uploading.
This ActiveX support batch image uploader, image thumbnail view, image preview and full screen features.
1. Upload data use the standard HTTP format, support batch image uploader
2. Support BreakPoint uploader, Automatic BreakPoint uploader if an upload fails before completion, it is resumed from the point of failure so time and bandwidth are never wasted
3. Control the pack size automatically accordding to the condition of network, avoid the bindwidth throttling.
4. Ability to specify a limitation for the total upload size, uploaded files count, single file size, and filters for the file types before an upload begins.
5. Ability to attach additional forms to the uploading data(input, select, and textarea fields).
6. A progress bar which indicates accurate information about the upload process.
8. Ability to rotate an image at 90 degrees, mirror and circumvolve(on the client-side).
9. Ability to switch between different views: Thumbnails; Details; List; Icons
10. Displaying of thumbnails for the images when the user selects files for the upload:BMP, GIF, JPEG, PNG; TIFF, PSD, BMP, and WBMP.
11. You can set the save path dynamic in server side. Support network shares path. Ability to specify user, so can increase the safety
12. Support various proxy(HTTP, Socket4, Socket5 and so on)
13. Memory friendly even for huge number of uploaded files.
14. Image Uploader is a smart component which developed in ATL/WTL, it independent of MFC library. The size of CAB only 194Kb, compress more small.
15. Ability to redirects a browser to another page upon completion of an upload
Image Upload Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in Image Upload 188.8.131.52
Release notes are not available currently.
Image Upload Requirements
32 MB RAM